The MEAPA® Speakers’ Bureau is organized and coordinated by the Public and Professional Education Committee. If you are interested in having a presentation on one of the topics below or learning more about any of the topics please contact us.
Topics Currently Available:
- Recognizing Elder Abuse (can be tailored from a 20 minute up to an hour presentation)
- Elder Abuse: From Education to Prevention (can be tailored from a 30 minute up to an hour presentation)
- Late-Life Domestic Abuse and the DOVES Program (can be tailored from a 30 minute to an hour presentation)
- Financial Exploitation: Protecting Yourself (approximately 30-45 minutes)
- “I Will” Campaign (can be tailored from 20 minutes to 40 minutes)
- Resident Rights in Nursing Homes and Assisted Living, etc. (approximately 40 minutes)
- MEAPA®: Through outreach and education, members preventing Elder Abuse (approximately 15-20 minutes)
Contact MEAPA Today
Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact us and we can help connect you with the right resource, or call the 24-hour Senior HELP LINE at the Area Agency on Aging, Region One, at 602-264-4357.